Generating or Changing SBI Debit Card PIN through SMS and ATM.
The traditional methods of generating debit card or credit card PIN have been replaced successfully by Green PINs, making the process easy and convenient for customers. Please bear in mind that the Green PIN, typically received via SMS, is not the actual PIN. Instead, it should be used to generate the actual PIN.
To generate SBI ATM card PIN, there are several methods available using the Green PIN as a starting point, which will be outlined below.
Firstly, visit any SBI ATM when you receive your SBI ATM cum debit card, and follow these straightforward procedures to generate Green PIN:
- - Insert the debit card into the ATM
- - Select 'PIN Generation' option
- - Enter your 11-digit account number using the keypad and click 'Confirm'
- - Enter your registered mobile number and press 'Confirm'
- - Your screen should display 'Your green PIN will be shortly delivered to your registered mobile number'
- - Press 'Confirm' to receive another message which confirms 'Your Green PIN generation has been successful and you will receive the same on your mobile number'
- - You will receive a message (OTP) on your phone with a one-time PIN, which is the Green PIN
- Once you have your Green PIN, remove and re-insert your debit card and follow the steps below to generate the actual debit card PIN:
- - Insert your SBI card into the ATM
- - Choose language either English, Hindi or regional language based on the available options
- - On the next screen, enter the OTP received on your registered mobile
- - Select 'PIN Change' option from the 'Select Transaction' menu
- - Enter a new four-digit PIN of your choice and re-confirm the same
- - If the process is successful, you will receive a message, 'Your PIN has been changed successfully'
- - The new PIN will become the actual PIN for your SBI ATM card and can be used for all card transactions including cash withdrawal, purchases at retail terminals, and online transactions.
- You can also generate Green PIN by sending a simple SMS message from your registered mobile number:
- - SMS PIN ABCD EFGH (ABCD is the last four digits of the debit card number and EFGH is the last four digits of the bank account number linked to the debit card) to 567676
- - Once you send the SMS message, you will receive an OTP to the same number
- - The OTP will be valid for two days and should be used to generate debit card PIN by visiting any SBI ATM and following the same steps as mentioned above.
- Finally, you can call the SBI credit card customer care helpline to receive card PIN on your registered mobile number.
10th Grade Science: Life Processes with Complimentary Ncert Solutions 2023-07-25 00:51:45
Solution: The inner lining of the small intestine undergoes a structural modification, forming villi, which are finger-like projections. These villi serve to increase the surface area for the absorption of digested food. Furthermore, they have a high vascularity, meaning they are well-supplied
Creating a Lovely and Simple Homemade Rakhi 2023-07-25 00:50:08
Creating Your Own Homemade RakhiThe glimmer in your eyes and the fervent desires in your heart paint a clear picture: you're filled with ideas for surprising your loved ones on Raksha Bandhan! Are you aware of what that entails? It means that Raksha Bandhan is fast approaching, leaving us with limited
10th Grade Science Life Processes: Access Ncert Solutions for Free 2023-07-25 00:03:33
Solution: The inner lining of the small intestine undergoes a transformation into tiny finger-like projections known as villi that enhance the surface area for the absorption of digested food. These villi are abundantly supplied with blood vessels, making them highly vascularized. Additionally,
10 Years - Information on Wikipedia 2023-07-24 02:56:26
A decade, which comes from the Ancient Greek word δεκάς (dekas) meaning 'a group of ten', is a span of ten years. Decades can refer to any period of ten years, whether it is someone's lifespan or a specific grouping of calendar years.Usage:Any period of ten years is considered a "decade". For