Guide to Concealing Content on Android Phones: Samsung, Vivo, OPPO, Realme, and Xiaomi
For the most part, Android smartphones share a particular feature. We are, of course, referring to the software that is included with the majority of modern mobile devices. Some apps aren't particularly useful to the user, but there are some that can be used on a regular basis. Worse yet, some smartphone manufacturers don't even let you uninstall unused programs. And so, your next move is You can uninstall it and have it disappear from your phone's main menu and app drawer. You can usually find a way to conceal applications on your phone's settings. In this piece, we'll demonstrate how to conceal software. If you own a Samsung, Vivo, OPPO, Realme, or Mi smartphone, read on to learn how to conceal applications.
See This Article for More Information on Deactivating Your Google Account on Your Android Device! - MySmartPrice
Tips on Concealing Your Samsung Device's Apps
Samsung smartphones make app concealment a breeze. Without needing to resort to any additional software, the company's OneUI provides a direct option to easily conceal the apps. Just stick to these simple instructions:
- To access the app drawer on your Samsung phone, swipe up from the bottom and tap the three dots in the upper right.
- You'll find the options for customizing your home screen there. Tap on it
- Find the 'Hide app' option and click it.
- To remove unwanted programs from the list, check the boxes next to them and then click the "Apply" button. This will prevent the apps from being seen on the home screen.
To reverse the effect To restore the apps to the app drawer, simply repeat the procedures outlined above, but this time deselect them.
Check out How to Move Contacts from iPhone to Android Mobile Phone on MySmartPrice as well!
Tips for Concealing Content on Vivo Devices
The apps you don't want others to see are easy to bury in Vivo's FunTouch OS. However, the functionality we'll discuss here is only available on Vivo mobile phones with FunTouch OS 9 installed. Releases 1.0 and later Here is how to conceal software on a Vivo mobile device:
- To access the Face and Password settings on your Vivo phone, open the Settings menu.
- To adjust your app's encryption and privacy settings, go to
- It's possible to download the Hide app To activate, tap the button.
- Step 2: Choose the app you wish to conceal from your mobile device.
- When you are finished, press the Apply button, and your application will be put into stealth mode.
It's interesting to note that the app will completely exit once it's been hidden. This means it will be hidden from the app drawer, the recent apps screen, and the list of installed programs. No new messages will be sent to you, either. Simply following the aforementioned procedures and removing the app from the list will make it accessible again.
WiFi Password Check: How to Check WiFi Password on Android, iOS Mobiles, and Windows, macOS Laptops - MySmartPrice is another article we recommend reading.
Understanding Realme Phones' Concealed Apps
To keep your apps safe, Realme has included an App Lock option in the Realme UI. As the company has already announced, all Realme smartphones will have access to the feature. Aside from encrypting your apps with a passcode, the App Lock function can also cover them up. To accomplish this, follow these steps.
- To access the Security menu, launch the Settings app.
- Try Finding "App Lock" A passcode for App Lock must be set up.
- When you're ready, select Security > App Encryption.
- To conceal an app, enter the password and select it. Followed by activating Enable Hide Home Screen Icons.
- You'll then be prompted to give the app an Access Number, which must begin with "#" When it is done, a notification will read, "Hide Home Screen Icons, Don't Display in Recent Tasks, and Don't Display Notifications." All Enabled
Read How Old Is My Phone? to learn more about determining the age of a mobile device.
This will prevent the mobile device from accessing the app. You can still get in touch with it by dialing the access number. Select "Settings" > "Security" > "App encryption" > "Enter Privacy Password" > "select the application you've hidden" > "disable the Hide Home Screen Icons"
In addition, you may wish to read PDF Password Unlock: How to Remove Password from PDF File Using Adobe Reader, Small PDF, Google Chrome.
Where Can I Conceal My Xiaomi Apps?
MIUI, Xiaomi's operating system, includes a feature that allows users to conceal applications. All Redmi, Xiaomi, and POCO smartphones have this secret app feature. To conceal software on a Xiaomi device, do the following:
- Initiate Apps by accessing Settings.
- The App Lock option can be found in the App's settings. Tap on it In the beginning, it will request that you set up the service and create a password.
- Two tabs, App Lock and Hidden Apps, will appear once the process is complete. You can view the apps that have been installed on your Redmi phone by clicking on the Hidden Apps option.
- Finding the apps you want to conceal is as easy as turning on a switch. It'll keep your app out of sight.
Gestures are all it takes to unlock the secret apps. With a double tap, a prompt appears asking for a password. Once you've entered it, the folder containing the concealed programs will open.
How to Take a Screenshot on These Android Phones (OnePlus, Samsung, Vivo, OPPO, Realme, Xiaomi, and Redmi)
Where Can I Put My Hidden Apps on My OnePlus Phone?
With a OnePlus smartphone, concealing software is a breeze. Simply adhere to the steps below:
- Swipe up from the Home screen to access the application menu.
- Start by sliding your finger from left to right to reveal the Secret Space app drawer.
- In the top right hand corner you will find a'' sign. You can access a list of the apps currently on your phone by clicking the sign.
- Choose the programs you wish to conceal from the app switcher. After you've finished, simply press the phone's back button to make the app invisible.
To reveal the app again, repeat the process described above, this time long-pressing on the app in the Hidden Space and choosing "Unhide" from the menu that appears.
Read more here about how to capture screenshots on Samsung mobile devices.
How to Conceal Applications on Oppo Devices
Oppo's smartphone app concealment system is very similar to Realme's. To help you do that, I've laid out the following instructions:
- You can encrypt your apps by visiting Settings > Security > App Encryption.
- You can now choose which icons won't appear on your home screen.
- An app password is required. To activate the passcode, please follow these steps:
- You'll be prompted to set up an Access Number after you activate the Hide Home Screen Icons feature. The number can be between 1 and 16 characters long, and it must begin and end with a "#."
- After entering an access number, select the 'Done' button. This will prevent your smartphone from accessing the apps.
10th Grade Science: Life Processes with Complimentary Ncert Solutions 2023-07-25 00:51:45
Solution: The inner lining of the small intestine undergoes a structural modification, forming villi, which are finger-like projections. These villi serve to increase the surface area for the absorption of digested food. Furthermore, they have a high vascularity, meaning they are well-supplied
Creating a Lovely and Simple Homemade Rakhi 2023-07-25 00:50:08
Creating Your Own Homemade RakhiThe glimmer in your eyes and the fervent desires in your heart paint a clear picture: you're filled with ideas for surprising your loved ones on Raksha Bandhan! Are you aware of what that entails? It means that Raksha Bandhan is fast approaching, leaving us with limited
10th Grade Science Life Processes: Access Ncert Solutions for Free 2023-07-25 00:03:33
Solution: The inner lining of the small intestine undergoes a transformation into tiny finger-like projections known as villi that enhance the surface area for the absorption of digested food. These villi are abundantly supplied with blood vessels, making them highly vascularized. Additionally,
10 Years - Information on Wikipedia 2023-07-24 02:56:26
A decade, which comes from the Ancient Greek word δεκάς (dekas) meaning 'a group of ten', is a span of ten years. Decades can refer to any period of ten years, whether it is someone's lifespan or a specific grouping of calendar years.Usage:Any period of ten years is considered a "decade". For