Here's a quick rundown on how to fund your Paytm account.
If you have a Paytm wallet, you can use it to make cashless purchases and payments to other Paytm users. You can add funds to your wallet using UPI, internet banking, or credit/debit cards.
The following are some of the things you can do with your Paytm Wallet:
- Refill your prepaid and postpaid mobile, public transportation, and direct-to-home television accounts.
- FASTags from other banks can be recharged, and you can do either by using Paytm.
- Pay for essential services such as electricity, gas, telephone, Internet, and cable TV.
- Use it to pay at gas stations, grocery stores, taxis, auto-rickshaws, the tip jar, and for the wages of your housekeeper or chauffeur.
- Use the Paytm app to reserve seats on a plane, train, or bus. IRCTC and other travel ticket booking sites/apps accept payments made with the Paytm Wallet.
- Place an order for groceries or medicine, see a show or buy a subscription, etc.
How do I fund my Paytm wallet?
Paytm now supports UPI for adding funds.
Paying for things with the Paytm app is a breeze once you link your bank account to the service. Instantaneous interbank transfers and other payments are possible through the use of third-party apps and payment gateways.
Adding funds to your Paytm wallet from your bank account is as easy as following these steps.
- Launch the Paytm app and tap the "Paytm Wallet" tab.
- On the next screen, select 'Add Money' from the list of available actions. Add money to your Paytm wallet by entering the amount here.
- To add funds to your wallet, select "Proceed to add money," and then add a discount code if prompted to do so.
- After that, all of the financial institutions to which your Paytm app has been linked will be displayed. Pick the account you'd like to use to fund your Paytm wallet and click the "Pay Rs." button. XXX’
- Afterwards, key in your personal identification number associated with that particular bank account. Within seconds, the funds will be transferred from your designated bank account to your Paytm wallet.
- In extremely unusual circumstances, the add money status may read "Pending," in which case you'll need to be patient while the transaction processes. This is merely a result of inadequate network connectivity, so you need not worry. You can rest assured that the funds will be transferred to your Paytm wallet or bank account as requested.
Deposit Funds Via the Internet
If you have a bank account, you can fund your Paytm account directly through Net Banking. To replenish your spending funds via online banking, just follow these easy steps:
- Start the Paytm app and select the "Paytm Wallet" tab.
- On the next screen, select 'Add Money' from the menu. To fund your Paytm account, enter the amount here.
- If you have a discount code, enter it now and then click "Proceed to add Rs." XXX’
- Next, you'll be able to check any of your linked bank accounts within the Paytm app. To get to "Net Banking," just scroll down the page.
- In order to continue with Net banking, you will be prompted to select your bank from a list. You can see all the banks if yours isn't listed. ’
- Pick your payment method and click "Pay." Keep in mind that future payments will be processed more quickly if you "link your bank with your Paytm account."
- After clicking this link, you'll be redirected to your bank's official internet banking page, where you'll be prompted to enter your Customer ID and MPIN in order to access your net banking account. Alternatively, you can sign in with your existing login details.
- Add funds to your wallet by logging into your bank account online and making the necessary payment.
- Important: If you have a Citibank account, you can fund your Paytm Wallet through the bank's online banking service by selecting "Recharge Wallet."
You can load your wallet with money using a credit or debit card from any bank. Here are some guidelines for using a card to fund your wallet:
- Launch the Paytm app on your mobile device, then tap the "Paytm Wallet" button.
- One of the many choices that will appear on the following screen is "Add Money." Simply enter the sum you wish to add to your Paytm wallet.
- Enter any applicable discount codes and then select "Proceed to add Rs." XXX’
- After that, your Paytm app will display a list of all your linked bank accounts. To use a prepaid, debit, or credit card, scroll down to the appropriate option.
- You must now enter your credit card information. After you have entered and double-checked all of the information, select "Pay."
- Select the "Proceed" button after providing the required information and password. The next step is to check your mobile phone for a one-time-password (OTP) to confirm the purchase. When you're ready to pay, enter the OTP and select "Pay." ’
- You can expect the funds to be transferred from your payment card to your wallet.
Keep in mind that even if you save your card details in Paytm, the CVV will not be saved. This is for the protection of the general public. Whenever you use a card to make a purchase or fund your wallet, you'll need to enter both the CVV and the OTP.
Fund Your Paytm Account Through Other Programs
The Paytm app integrates with other apps so that you can make purchases and add money to your wallet with ease. Here's how to accomplish that goal:
- Browse the "Payments" menu in Zomato, Uber, etc., for examples of third-party apps. places where you can store payment information
- In order to make purchases, the third-party app requires that you connect your wallet to it. Even without launching the Paytm app, you can add funds to your wallet or recharge it.
- Following these steps is required before you can add funds to your Paytm app from a third-party app like Zomato:
- Start up the Zomato app on your mobile device.
- To access your profile, tap your image in the top right of the main screen.
- If you go to the main menu and select "Payments" you will be able to make a payment.
- Select the "Paytm" option under the "Wallets" heading from the list of available payment methods.
- To begin linking your wallet with the Zomato app, simply enter your phone number and tap the "Continue" button.
- Input the OTP that was texted to your phone and hit "Proceed"
- The Zomato app has been integrated with your Paytm account.
- You can now recharge your Paytm wallet by selecting it under 'Wallets' and then selecting the appropriate option.
- To add funds to your wallet, simply enter the sum you'd like to deposit and tap the button labeled "Proceed to Add Money."
- Your connected accounts list will be shown. Choose the account you'd like the funds transferred from and enter the associated passcode. Then, select the "Pay" tab.
- Paytm will transfer the funds from your bank account.
10th Grade Science: Life Processes with Complimentary Ncert Solutions 2023-07-25 00:51:45
Solution: The inner lining of the small intestine undergoes a structural modification, forming villi, which are finger-like projections. These villi serve to increase the surface area for the absorption of digested food. Furthermore, they have a high vascularity, meaning they are well-supplied
Creating a Lovely and Simple Homemade Rakhi 2023-07-25 00:50:08
Creating Your Own Homemade RakhiThe glimmer in your eyes and the fervent desires in your heart paint a clear picture: you're filled with ideas for surprising your loved ones on Raksha Bandhan! Are you aware of what that entails? It means that Raksha Bandhan is fast approaching, leaving us with limited
10th Grade Science Life Processes: Access Ncert Solutions for Free 2023-07-25 00:03:33
Solution: The inner lining of the small intestine undergoes a transformation into tiny finger-like projections known as villi that enhance the surface area for the absorption of digested food. These villi are abundantly supplied with blood vessels, making them highly vascularized. Additionally,
10 Years - Information on Wikipedia 2023-07-24 02:56:26
A decade, which comes from the Ancient Greek word δεκάς (dekas) meaning 'a group of ten', is a span of ten years. Decades can refer to any period of ten years, whether it is someone's lifespan or a specific grouping of calendar years.Usage:Any period of ten years is considered a "decade". For