In 2022, how do I switch from the Airtel network to the BSNL network while keeping the same mobile phone number?
If you are currently an Airtel customer but would like to switch to the BSNL network without changing your mobile number, read on to learn how to "port" your number to the BSNL network.
View Here: Plans for Prepaid Data Use from BSNL
If you're currently with Airtel but want to switch to BSNL, you can do so easily with the assistance of MNP (Mobile Number Portability). To make the switch from Airtel to BSNL port as smooth as possible, there are a few simple procedures you can follow. But before you do that, you need to educate yourself on the topic of mobile connection porting.
Just what is "mobile number porting"
You can switch to the new carrier and keep using the same mobile phone number by using a process called "number porting." After the porting process is complete, your current phone number will transfer to the new network. The new provider will supply both the SIM card and all mobile service needs.
How to Switch from Airtel to BSNL:
A customer of Airtel who decides to switch to BSNL can keep their existing mobile phone number. Simply sending an SMS asking to switch from the Airtel to the BSNL network will kick off the MNP procedure. If you want to switch from Airtel to BSNL, you can do so by following the steps outlined below.
- Send an SMS message from the Airtel number you wish to port to the BSNL network to TRAI's central number for mobile number portability - 1900.
- Please call 1901 and you will receive a message back in a few minutes. The current service provider will send a text message with the Universal Product Code (UPC) and expiration date.
- The nearest BSNL CSC (Customer Service Centre) / Authorised franchisee / retailer is where you should go once you receive the SMS with your UPC. Talk to a representative at the BSNL CSC about completing the necessary paperwork. In order to register your MNP (Mobile Number Portability) request with BSNL, you will need to present him with your UPC, submit the necessary documents, photographs, and information (such as an alternate contact number). The customer service rep will request proof of identity.
- An Aadhaar card or similar proof of residence is required. The local address must be included on your Aadhaar card, but if it isn't, you'll need to bring another form of identification with a matching address. It's also mandatory that you provide an official form of identification. Remember to bring along two passport-sized photographs
- When you visit a BSNL store, they will go through the eKYC process with you to activate your BSNL connection.
- You must clear any outstanding balances with Airtel if you are a postpaid customer before you can begin the porting process.
- If you currently have an Airtel mobile number, you can successfully transfer it to the BSNL network within 3 business days. During this time, Airtel's services will continue to operate normally. You will receive a notification that you are now under the new network's coverage once the porting process is complete.
To Access, Please : The BSNL Fiber FTTH Strategy
Is there a list of required paperwork and other steps to switch from Airtel to BSNL service?
- There must be no unpaid balances (for post-paid Airtel subscribers) in order to initiate the porting process.
- In addition to the original Aadhar card (or another valid address proof such as a voter ID, passport, or driver's license), you'll also need two passport-sized photographs.
- Prior to making the switch from Airtel to the BSNL mobile network, you must have been an Airtel customer for at least 90 days.
When switching from Airtel to BSNL, how long does the process take?
- The number will be activated within 3 business days of validation, as required by law if you are porting in within the same telecom circle. It may take up to five business days to complete the porting-in process to a different telecom circle. In the meantime, your services will continue as normal.
- Customers in Jammu and Kashmir, Assam, and the North East can expect their port-in requests to be fulfilled in 15 business days. While we make these adjustments, you should experience no disruption in service.
Who is eligible to switch to BSNL's network from Airtel
The term "porting" refers to the process by which a customer switches from one mobile service provider to another. The following are the requirements for portability:
- There are no unpaid balances owed by the subscriber as a result of a bill or bills, as applicable, issued in accordance with the normal billing cycle but prior to the date of application for porting.
- There has been more than 90 days between the date of connection activation or the date of the prior porting request and the date on which the current porting request was made.
- It is not currently being processed that the mobile number be transferred to another owner.
- Case law does not preclude the transfer of the requested mobile number.
- No legal authority has forbade the transfer of the aforementioned mobile phone number.
- This subscriber has requested a port within their current LSA (Licensed Service Area).
- The porting request includes a unique porting code that corresponds with the porting code the Donor Operator assigned to the mobile number being ported.
- Withdrawal from the current subscription has been completed.
If I ported from Airtel to BSNL, how do I know if it was successful?
You will receive a notification once the switch from Airtel to BSNL has been made and your number is now part of the BSNL network. e Network provided by BSNL In order to use tele-verification on the BSNL network, the sent text message would have a 5-digit PIN included.
After the mobile number portability (MNP) process is complete, your Airtel service will no longer function. If you experience signal loss after porting has been completed and you are still using an Airtel SIM card, please remove it and replace it with the BSNL SIM card that was provided.
You can get in touch with the networks' customer service departments or local stores if you have any questions. If you have any issues, please call our toll-free number at 1-800-180-1503 or 1503.
Just Go Here to: A Speed Test from BSNL
Greetings, Pals Leave a comment below if you have any questions about this post for the How to port Airtel to BSNL mobile number in 2022, and if you found it helpful, please share it on Facebook or Twitter so that your friends can benefit, too. to increase the likelihood that it will be helpful to them as well
10th Grade Science: Life Processes with Complimentary Ncert Solutions 2023-07-25 00:51:45
Solution: The inner lining of the small intestine undergoes a structural modification, forming villi, which are finger-like projections. These villi serve to increase the surface area for the absorption of digested food. Furthermore, they have a high vascularity, meaning they are well-supplied
Creating a Lovely and Simple Homemade Rakhi 2023-07-25 00:50:08
Creating Your Own Homemade RakhiThe glimmer in your eyes and the fervent desires in your heart paint a clear picture: you're filled with ideas for surprising your loved ones on Raksha Bandhan! Are you aware of what that entails? It means that Raksha Bandhan is fast approaching, leaving us with limited
10th Grade Science Life Processes: Access Ncert Solutions for Free 2023-07-25 00:03:33
Solution: The inner lining of the small intestine undergoes a transformation into tiny finger-like projections known as villi that enhance the surface area for the absorption of digested food. These villi are abundantly supplied with blood vessels, making them highly vascularized. Additionally,
10 Years - Information on Wikipedia 2023-07-24 02:56:26
A decade, which comes from the Ancient Greek word δεκάς (dekas) meaning 'a group of ten', is a span of ten years. Decades can refer to any period of ten years, whether it is someone's lifespan or a specific grouping of calendar years.Usage:Any period of ten years is considered a "decade". For