In order to change or reset your UPI pin on Google Pay, please read this article.
In 2017, Google pioneered the use of a UPI-based payment system called Google Tez. The app ushered in a new era for online payments in India and is still widely used today. Google Wallet was rebranded as Google Pay on August 28, 2018, and again a couple of years later as Google Pay. 2022-09-07 22:39:38 2022-09-07 22:39:38 Tutorial: Changing Your Google Pay UPI PIN
Google Tez, a payment system based on the Unified Payments Interface (UPI), was launched in 2017 and was the first of its kind. As one of the most downloaded UPI apps, the app ushered in a new era of convenience for making online payments in India. On August 28, 2018, the company rebranded as Google Pay; two years later, it became GPay. Self-transfer, checking account balances, paying with QR codes, sending money to specific phone numbers, and other features are all possible with UPI. But if you have forgotten your Google Pay PIN, you'll need to know how to change or reset the UPI in the Google Pay app.
We'll examine the Google Pay app's UPI pin-changing features here. We'll also go over the steps necessary to switch to a new four-digit PIN if you're worried about the security of your financial information or think you might need to do so. Let's jump right in, shall we?
Related Reading: How Do I Link My Credit Card to UPI?
Please double-check the following items before we launch into the tutorial: Here is a complete rundown of all of them:
- To determine if you are in a secure location, the GPay app requires that you enable your phone's location services (or GPS).
- Connecting your bank account with your mobile number is a must. If it is not linked, please visit your local bank branch.
- If you want to use your smartphone online, you should make sure its connection is reliable. Problems can arise from a shaky connection, and the money could be taken out of your account without your knowledge.
- You should immediately reset or change your UPI pin if you have any reason to believe it has been compromised or if it is an extremely simple number like 0000 or 1234.
You May Also Like: The Easiest Way To Pay Your LIC Premium Online.
Here's How to Modify Your Google Pay UPI PIN
If you've forgotten your UPI PIN or feel it's necessary for increased security, follow these steps to change it. Here are the measures you should take:
- Launch Google Pay and select the profile picture found in the upper right corner.
- Select the account that needs the changes by clicking the bank account button.
- Once a bank account has been chosen, a drop-down menu will appear when you click the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- Now, click the drop-down arrow next to Change UPI Pin.
- Before changing to a new four-digit UPI pin, you must re-enter your old one twice as a confirmation.
- That was a successful update to your UPI pin.
The UPI app? Here are eight safety measures you should take.
Instructions for Changing Your UPI PIN on Google Pay
To successfully reset your UPI Pin if you have forgotten it, follow these steps. Additionally, if you enter the incorrect UPI pin three times without realizing it, you may need to reset it. Here are Google Pay's instructions for resetting the UPI:
- To use Google Pay (GPay), simply select your photo from your device's gallery.
- When you click Bank account, the bank account associated with the UPI pin you wish to change will be displayed.
- Select your bank account, then click the Forgot UPI Pin button.
- Authentication details will soon be requested by the app. Akin to the last six digits and expiration month of your debit card. Don't forget to fill in these fields.
- As soon as that's done, an OTP will be sent to your phone. Enter that
- Enter your new UPI PIN, and you're all set.
Take into account that you might be subject to a Rs 5,000 until the next business day after the UPI PIN has been reset
Also See: Mi Pay: The Ultimate Guide to Making UPI Transactions in India
That concludes the discussion. Change or reset your bank account's UPI PIN on Google Pay with these simple steps. You can use your MPIN (Mobile Banking Personal Identification Number) for any IMPS, NEFT, or National Unified USSD Platform transaction. To confirm UPI-based payments, however, a UPI PIN is required.
Entering the UPI Pin is all that's needed to send money to others through various apps like Google Pay, Paytm, PhonePe, and others. Please let us know in the comments section if you have any further questions.
Looking to get cash for your old phone or recycle it? Cashify is where you can find the best deals and get paid in real time.
- With my new iPhone 14 Pro, I'm living a life of constant chaos.
- Products Comparable to the OnePlus 9RT That Can Be Bought in India for Less Than Rs 45,000.
- A Look at the Differences in Camera Quality Between the iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro
- Which Is Better, the iQOO 9T or the Moto Edge 30 Pro?
- Which One Should You Buy? iQOO 9T vs. OnePlus 9RT in Depth Review.
10th Grade Science: Life Processes with Complimentary Ncert Solutions 2023-07-25 00:51:45
Solution: The inner lining of the small intestine undergoes a structural modification, forming villi, which are finger-like projections. These villi serve to increase the surface area for the absorption of digested food. Furthermore, they have a high vascularity, meaning they are well-supplied
Creating a Lovely and Simple Homemade Rakhi 2023-07-25 00:50:08
Creating Your Own Homemade RakhiThe glimmer in your eyes and the fervent desires in your heart paint a clear picture: you're filled with ideas for surprising your loved ones on Raksha Bandhan! Are you aware of what that entails? It means that Raksha Bandhan is fast approaching, leaving us with limited
10th Grade Science Life Processes: Access Ncert Solutions for Free 2023-07-25 00:03:33
Solution: The inner lining of the small intestine undergoes a transformation into tiny finger-like projections known as villi that enhance the surface area for the absorption of digested food. These villi are abundantly supplied with blood vessels, making them highly vascularized. Additionally,
10 Years - Information on Wikipedia 2023-07-24 02:56:26
A decade, which comes from the Ancient Greek word δεκάς (dekas) meaning 'a group of ten', is a span of ten years. Decades can refer to any period of ten years, whether it is someone's lifespan or a specific grouping of calendar years.Usage:Any period of ten years is considered a "decade". For