Learn Everything You Need to About the e-Aadhaar Password
After signing up for the Aadhar program and receiving your Aadhar card, you will be able to access a digital copy of your card through a download or printed copy. E-Aadhaar cards, the digital version, are password-protected. This password protects the e-Aadhaar PDF file so that it can't be opened without it.
This blog post will explain in detail what an e-Aadhaar password is and how it is used.
The e-Aadhaar: What Is It?
The electronic Aadhaar card, or e-Aadhaar, is a digital replacement for the traditional plastic card. As required by the Information Technology Act of 2000, it bears the UIDAI's digital signature. The act allows for the use of a digitally signed e-Aadhaar in place of a physical Aadhaar card. Despite its similarity in purpose, an e-Aadhaar card cannot replace a physical Aadhaar card.
- The electronic version of an Aadhaar card has the same legal standing as the paper version.
- You can use it as identification with it.
- In order to obtain an e-Aadhaar, one must go to either the UIDAI website, the Aadhaar app, the DigiLocker app, or the UMANG app.
- A person's name, gender, photo, date of birth, and 12-digit unique identification number are all included on an e-Aadhaar card, just like they would be on a physical Aadhaar card.
In brief, what is an e-Aadhaar password?
Your personal information on the e-Aadhaar is protected by a password, which is a security feature. The password is made up of your first four initials (capitalized) and your birth year (YYYY formatted) as they appear on your Aadhaar card.
And here are a few more illustrations:
- Your e-Aadhaar password would be LISA1980 if your name is Tisa Lee and your birth year was 1980.
- Password for your e-Aadhaar would be VEEN1995 if your name is Veena Sharma and your birth year was 1995.
- E.g., if your name is MUKUND and your birth year was 1970, your e-Aadhaar password would be MUKU1970.
- To use an example, if your name is JIA and your birth year was 1975, your e-Aadhaar password would be JIA1975.
When Is the Aadhaar Card PIN Necessary?
To view and make use of your electronic Aadhaar card, you'll need the corresponding password, or e-Aadhaar. Your name, address, and biometric data are among the sensitive pieces of information stored on your Aadhaar card, so this safeguard was put in place to keep them safe. Your e-Aadhaar data is encrypted and secure, so no one can see it without the password.
How to View Your Downloaded e-Aadhaar Card PDF
Here are the steps you need to take to access your e-Aadhaar card:
- In the 'My Aadhaar' section of https://uidai.gov.in/, select the option to 'Download Aadhaar.'
- Your browser will reroute to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ after clicking this.
- Select the appropriate identifier from the drop-down menus here: Aadhaar number, Enrollment ID, or Virtual ID.
- Just fill in the blank with the correct digits and any other info asked for, like your name, PIN, and security code.
- In order to receive an OTP at your Aadhaar-linked phone, you must send a request.
- When prompted, type the OTP into the box provided and then select "Download Aadhaar." Downloading your e-Aadhaar card
Why Do You Require an Aadhaar Password to Access PDFs?
When e-Aadhaar is needed:
- A replacement Aadhaar card can be requested from the UIDAI if a person has misplaced their original.
- A digital copy of the Aadhaar card can be used as a replacement if the physical card is lost or stolen.
- A digital copy of the Aadhaar card can sometimes be used in place of the actual card.
The electronic Aadhaar card must be downloaded as a PDF file from the UIDAI website before it can be printed. Enter your e-Aadhaar password to open this PDF file. The first four capital letters of your name and the year you were born make up this password. You can then open the PDF file and print your e-Aadhaar card once you have entered the password. Your e-Aadhaar card is now even more secure in its digital form thanks to this password.
Putting a password on an e-Aadhaar card serves what purpose?
Personal and private information is stored on an Aadhaar card. It's readily available for download from the internet. For this reason, it is password-protected, so that no sensitive information can be accessed without the appropriate authorization.
Find out if you qualify for an Aadhaar card, what you need to bring, and more by reading this article.
Aadhaar Card Password Use Instructions
e-Aadhaar is distributed in a PDF file that requires a password to access. A user must do the following to gain entry:
- To read the e-Aadhaar PDF, double-click the file.
- In order to open, you must provide your e-Aadhaar password.
- Enter your first four digits of your name and your birth date to get your e-Aadhaar.
Solution to the Problem of Losing One's Aadhaar Password
Don't stress if you've forgotten the password to your E-Aadhaar PDF. The password is the first four initials of your full name, capitalized, followed by your birth year, in the format YYYY. Using the above example, a password of JINI1980 would be assigned to a person named Jinia Bhushan who was born in 1980. Contact the UIDAI if you continue to have trouble gaining access to your E-Aadhaar PDF.
E-Aadhaar Card Advantages
All citizens and permanent residents of India are required to have an Aadhaar card, which contains a 12-digit identification number. The card is a reliable form of identification that can be presented when applying for a wide range of services from the government, opening a bank account, and more. Among the advantages of carrying an Aadhaar card are:
- You can use it to verify your identity and residency for things like opening a bank account or applying for a passport.
- In addition to making it easier for people to use government services like applying for a pension or other benefits, it also simplifies the process of doing so.
- The card's unique ID number makes it more challenging for fraudsters to use stolen identities.
- Providing a dependable method of identifying and verifying individuals, it can help the government better target and deliver services like subsidies and other benefits.
- By providing a single, standardized form of identification, it can aid in streamlining procedures like opening a bank account or applying for a passport.
Instructions for Obtaining an Electronic Aadhaar Number
One can acquire an e-Aadhaar card, also known as an electronic Aadhar card, in a number of different ways. You can get your card by entering your name and date of birth, or by entering your Aadhaar number, Virtual ID, or enrolment ID. You can get your e-Aadhaar card by visiting the UIDAI website and then downloading it there. Your e-Aadhaar card can be printed out or saved to your computer for future use after you download it.
Get your Aadhaar number and use it to access your Aadhaar card download page.
- Please check out UIDAI's (India's National Identity Authority) website for more information.
- Visit the "Get Aadhaar" page, then navigate to "My Aadhaar," and finally select "Download Aadhaar."
- Type in your 12-digit Aadhaar number and then select "I want a masked Aadhaar."
- Select "Send OTP" after entering the captcha code.
- If you want to get your Aadhaar card, you need to enter the OTP and then click the "Verify and Download" button.
Using your enrollment ID, you can access your Aadhaar card and download it.
- Visit UIDAI.GOV.IN, the portal of the Unique Identification Authority of India.
- You can access the "Download Aadhar" button from the "My Aadhaar" menu.
- You can request a disguised Aadhaar by entering your 14-digit enrollment ID and clicking the box that reads "I want a masked Aadhaar."
- Just type in the captcha code and hit "Send OTP."
- Download your e-Aadhaar card by entering the OTP and clicking "Download."
Using your Virtual ID (VID), you can access your Aadhar card digitally.
- Check out "My Aadhaar" on the UIDAI website.
- Input your 16-digit VID number and click "Download Aadhaar."
- To request a disguised Aadhaar, select the box and then press the "Send OTP" button.
- Online Aadhar card download requires OTP entry.
The following instructions will help you retrieve your Aadhar card by providing your name and date of birth:
- Enter your credentials on the UIDAI website.
- Find the option to "Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID" under "My Aadhaar."
- Enter your name, phone number, or email address under "Enrollment ID."
- Type the characters you see in the captcha and then tap "Send OTP."
- The OTP must be entered and validated.
- When your Aadhaar number is issued, you will receive an email at the address you provided.
- Check back at the UIDAI portal once you've obtained your Aadhaar number.
- When you get to the "My Aadhaar" section, select "Download Aadhaar."
- Simply type in your Aadhaar number, select the box labeled "I want a masked Aadhaar," and then enter the captcha code.
- To access your Aadhar card, select "Submit," then enter the OTP.
The Aadhaar biometric lock and unlock instructions are available as a separate read.
10th Grade Science: Life Processes with Complimentary Ncert Solutions 2023-07-25 00:51:45
Solution: The inner lining of the small intestine undergoes a structural modification, forming villi, which are finger-like projections. These villi serve to increase the surface area for the absorption of digested food. Furthermore, they have a high vascularity, meaning they are well-supplied
Creating a Lovely and Simple Homemade Rakhi 2023-07-25 00:50:08
Creating Your Own Homemade RakhiThe glimmer in your eyes and the fervent desires in your heart paint a clear picture: you're filled with ideas for surprising your loved ones on Raksha Bandhan! Are you aware of what that entails? It means that Raksha Bandhan is fast approaching, leaving us with limited
10th Grade Science Life Processes: Access Ncert Solutions for Free 2023-07-25 00:03:33
Solution: The inner lining of the small intestine undergoes a transformation into tiny finger-like projections known as villi that enhance the surface area for the absorption of digested food. These villi are abundantly supplied with blood vessels, making them highly vascularized. Additionally,
10 Years - Information on Wikipedia 2023-07-24 02:56:26
A decade, which comes from the Ancient Greek word δεκάς (dekas) meaning 'a group of ten', is a span of ten years. Decades can refer to any period of ten years, whether it is someone's lifespan or a specific grouping of calendar years.Usage:Any period of ten years is considered a "decade". For