"Uncover the Secret Code: Discover the Serial Number or IMEI on Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch"
Discovering the elusive serial number, IMEI/MEID, CDN, and ICCID on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is easier than you think.
You can uncover these crucial numbers in multiple places, including the Settings app, on the physical device itself, using Finder or iTunes, or even from the original packaging.
When you require assistance from Apple, the serial number or the IMEI/MEID number are the keys to identifying your device.
To find this information, tap on Settings > General > About. The serial number is readily available, but for the IMEI/MEID and ICCID numbers, you may need to scroll a bit.
To copy and paste this information in Apple registration or support forms, press and hold the number until you see the option to copy.
Should you still be unable to locate the number you need, consult the following sections.
If your iPhone has a SIM tray* and you need support but are unable to view the Settings menu, use the IMEI/MEID number instead of the serial number.
Below, we've listed the wide range of iPhone models on which you can find your serial number and IMEI/MEID numbers:
- - iPhone 13
- - iPhone 13 mini
- - iPhone 13 Pro
- - iPhone 13 Pro Max
- - iPhone 12
- - iPhone 12 mini
- - iPhone 12 Pro
- - iPhone 12 Pro Max
- - iPhone SE (3rd generation)
- - iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- - iPhone 11
- - iPhone 11 Pro
- - iPhone 11 Pro Max
- - iPhone XS
- - iPhone XS Max
- - iPhone XR
- - iPhone X
- - iPhone 8
- - iPhone 8 Plus
- - iPhone 7
- - iPhone 7 Plus
- - iPhone 6s
- - iPhone 6s Plus
- Additionally, on these specific devices, you can find your serial number in the Settings app and your IMEI/MEID number (with the MEID being the first 14 digits of the IMEI) on the back:
- - iPhone 6
- - iPhone 6 Plus
- - iPhone SE (1st generation)
- - iPhone 5s
- - iPhone 5c
- - iPhone 5
- *The iPhone 14 model does not have an IMEI/MEID engraving.
To locate the identifying numbers for your iPad Pro, iPad, or iPod touch, simply flip the device over and take a gander at the back. Additionally, if you're working with an iPad that has both Wi-Fi and cellular capabilities, you can also find the IMEI number in this location.
Another option is to access your device's information via either the Finder or iTunes:
1. Connect your device to your computer.
2. For those using a Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15 or later, open the Finder. If you're using macOS Mojave or an earlier version, or if you're on a PC, open iTunes instead.
3. Find your device, and if using the Finder, ensure you're viewing the General tab. In iTunes, head to the Summary tab to review the info.
4. If you're searching for a mobile device, select the Phone Number or Serial Number option to access unique identifiers like the IMEI/MEID and ICCID.
Copying this information is easy if you choose the Edit > Copy Serial Number prompt.
Additionally, there are a few other areas worth investigating if you're still seeking a serial or IMEI/MEID number:
1. Visit appleid.apple.com on your web browser and log in with your Apple ID.
2. Click the Devices section to view the serial and IMEI/MEID numbers for a particular device.
3. If you have another iOS 10.3 or later device signed into your Apple ID, access Settings > [Your name] and peruse any associated devices.
4. In a last ditch effort, double check the original packaging for a label featuring the relevant barcode.
Still stumped? Consider reaching out directly to Apple Support or the device vendor for additional assistance. Keep in mind that any information you find regarding third-party websites or products is not explicitly endorsed by Apple and should be reviewed with caution.
Appreciated? Much obliged for sharing your thoughts.
Summary of your Feedback
Analysis of Your Input
Observations: Your feedback has been duly taken into account and analyzed.
Insights: Your input has provided valuable insights that will be utilized to enhance our services or product.
Recommendations: Based on your feedback, we aim to make necessary improvements to ensure optimum customer satisfaction.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is of great importance to us, and we value your opinion.
10th Grade Science: Life Processes with Complimentary Ncert Solutions 2023-07-25 00:51:45
Solution: The inner lining of the small intestine undergoes a structural modification, forming villi, which are finger-like projections. These villi serve to increase the surface area for the absorption of digested food. Furthermore, they have a high vascularity, meaning they are well-supplied
Creating a Lovely and Simple Homemade Rakhi 2023-07-25 00:50:08
Creating Your Own Homemade RakhiThe glimmer in your eyes and the fervent desires in your heart paint a clear picture: you're filled with ideas for surprising your loved ones on Raksha Bandhan! Are you aware of what that entails? It means that Raksha Bandhan is fast approaching, leaving us with limited
10th Grade Science Life Processes: Access Ncert Solutions for Free 2023-07-25 00:03:33
Solution: The inner lining of the small intestine undergoes a transformation into tiny finger-like projections known as villi that enhance the surface area for the absorption of digested food. These villi are abundantly supplied with blood vessels, making them highly vascularized. Additionally,
10 Years - Information on Wikipedia 2023-07-24 02:56:26
A decade, which comes from the Ancient Greek word δεκάς (dekas) meaning 'a group of ten', is a span of ten years. Decades can refer to any period of ten years, whether it is someone's lifespan or a specific grouping of calendar years.Usage:Any period of ten years is considered a "decade". For