Ways to View FASTag Funds.
A Fastag is required for all drivers, whether they are using a vehicle for work or pleasure. Failure to display a valid FASTag results in a monetary penalty.
FASTag balances can be checked in a number of different ways, including online, via SMS, over the phone with customer support, via the mobile app, and more. There are only a few basic steps to each technique.
Learn Your FASTag Account Balance Online
Your FASTag balance can be viewed on the FASTag website. The procedure is as follows:
- To find out who issued your car's Fastag, check out their official website.
- To see how much money you have in your Fastag account, sign in and click the appropriate link.
- In order to view a record of all of your past payments to Fastag, please visit your account statement.
FASTag Mobile App for Balance Check
Instead of visiting the Fastag website, checking your SMS messages, or opening an email, you can quickly check your balance by downloading the Fastag app from the Play Store or the App Store and entering your account information.
- Get the FASTag app on your mobile device.
- Upon logging into the app, fill out the required fields.
- Once you're done, check your FASTag balance.
Use Your Cellphone to View Your FASTag Account Balance
Find the most recent toll tax deduction SMS sent to you in case you do not have access to the internet. This SMS not only details the most recent toll payment but also the current balance.
- Put the number into your phone's text inbox where registration was completed.
- The deduction notice should have arrived in your inbox.
Access Your FASTag Funds Via Email Message
When a toll is taken out of your FASTag wallet, NHAI will notify you via email instead of SMS.
- Open up the inbox of the email account you used to sign up.
- If you haven't already, please review the most recent email regarding FASTag deductions.
- Find out what your FASTag balance is by looking at the email.
Dial the FASTag Balance Inquiry Number to Get in Touch with FASTag Support
You can call the toll-free Fastag balance inquiry number, 91-8884333331. Anytime, anywhere, all it takes is a missed call from your registered mobile number to this number. Soon after the missed call, you will receive a notification with your current Fastag balance.
This article will explain why you should use Paytm for all of your FASTag transactions.
Compared to other wallets that require a separate FASTag recharge, Paytm wallet FASTag services come with additional benefits. Just a few of the many reasons why you should use Paytm for all of your FASTag transactions are as follows:
- You can use your Paytm FASTag right away after purchasing it because it syncs with your Paytm wallet. The only thing you need to do is get Know Your Customer (KYC) verification for your prepaid wallet account, and you'll be all set.
- Since you won't have to constantly recharge your FASTag, using the Paytm wallet for purchases that require the use of the FASTag will be more convenient. As long as you have funds in your Paytm account, the toll tax will be deducted from your wallet when you pass through a toll booth.
- Using a unified Paytm wallet for everything from gas to department store purchases and toll booth fees makes budgeting and keeping track of expenses much easier while on the road.
To what end does one need a FASTag?
You should use FASTag because of the following:
- If you have FASTag technology in your car, you won't have to slow down at the toll booths. If you don't have to stop at the toll booths, you can keep going, saving both gas money and time.
- There is hardly ever a backup or holdup at the toll booths because drivers do not have to stop or slow down.
- With FASTag, you can take advantage of electronic payment and have a relaxing driving experience without worrying about any tolls along the way.
- Paying for FASTag with Paytm means you'll get in-app and SMS reminders for every payment you make. In addition, your Paytm passbook can be used as a budgeting tool.
- In the long run, the FASTag facility helps the environment because it requires less paper and energy to operate.
- Passengers who use the system on a regular basis can apply to have their monthly passes upgraded to FASTag passes. Companies and fleet operators can apply online for the same benefits.
- You can quickly and easily recharge your FASTag using a number of other digital wallets, but Paytm does not require you to use any of those other services. If your Paytm wallet has enough funds, the toll tax will be deducted from your wallet as soon as you pass through a toll booth.
- When you connect your FASTag account with the Paytm mobile app, you'll receive real-time alerts about your purchases and toll deductions. Your toll expenditures can be tracked in this way.
- The lifespan of a FASTag is 5 years.
- One can get a FASTag after a quick and easy registration process.
FASTags can be closed and reissued to the same vehicle with a single click. Due to the FASTag's indestructible connection to the vehicle's VIN and the absence of a suitable exception code for a deactivated FASTag, this service was previously limited.
Cars with a valid FASTag sticker will be able to park at the metro parking facility with the help of Paytm Payments Bank Ltd (PPBL), which will be in charge of processing all FASTag-based transactions.
10th Grade Science: Life Processes with Complimentary Ncert Solutions 2023-07-25 00:51:45
Solution: The inner lining of the small intestine undergoes a structural modification, forming villi, which are finger-like projections. These villi serve to increase the surface area for the absorption of digested food. Furthermore, they have a high vascularity, meaning they are well-supplied
Creating a Lovely and Simple Homemade Rakhi 2023-07-25 00:50:08
Creating Your Own Homemade RakhiThe glimmer in your eyes and the fervent desires in your heart paint a clear picture: you're filled with ideas for surprising your loved ones on Raksha Bandhan! Are you aware of what that entails? It means that Raksha Bandhan is fast approaching, leaving us with limited
10th Grade Science Life Processes: Access Ncert Solutions for Free 2023-07-25 00:03:33
Solution: The inner lining of the small intestine undergoes a transformation into tiny finger-like projections known as villi that enhance the surface area for the absorption of digested food. These villi are abundantly supplied with blood vessels, making them highly vascularized. Additionally,
10 Years - Information on Wikipedia 2023-07-24 02:56:26
A decade, which comes from the Ancient Greek word δεκάς (dekas) meaning 'a group of ten', is a span of ten years. Decades can refer to any period of ten years, whether it is someone's lifespan or a specific grouping of calendar years.Usage:Any period of ten years is considered a "decade". For